Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Letter 3: September 23, 2016

Iokwe!  This week has been a pretty hard week for me because learning Marshallese is so hard.  And some of the time me, and my companion get frustrated at each other. 

But I just got back from the temple. I feel happy, and ready to do better this next week.This next week I want stay focused on using my time wisely by studying my scriptures, studying Kajin Majol(Marshallese), and working with Elder Uitu (my companion) to have a better relationship.The food in the MTC is not great, but it is not terrible. I eat pretty well, I usually take one plate for meals, but sometimes I eat two plates. 

In our resident building, we have a vending machine. Mostly every night, I get pizza, chocolate milk, and an ice cream. I only get homesick when I read your emails.

Friday: We as a District were going to wake up at 5:00 a.m., so we could go to the temple at 6:30. But we were so tired we decided not to go, and sleep some more.Did laundry. At 1:30 we as a District went to the temple except Elder Uitu, Elder Koleni, and Elder Covington( from Sandy, Utah) The reason why my companion didn't go to the temple is because he left it at his house in Samoa, by accident.

Saturday: Woke up at 6:38 a.m, I was so tired,and did not want to wake up at 6:30. Again me, and Elder Uitu were late for study time in our classroom. Played Volleyball for exercise time. 

Sunday: We have Sacrament at 1:30 p.m. So we have time to write our talks. Today I was not asked to give a talk in sacrament meeting, thankfully! After Sacrament meeting we have Priesthood for an hour. Then we walked around the Temple.

Monday: As a District we have service on mondays for an hour in the morning. I swept the all the bathrooms, and the staircases. Elder Uitu, and I traveled the world during the first 20 minutes of Class. He needed to take his passport to check the statis for his visa, at the travel office. 

Tuesday: On Tuesday nights we have Devotionals. Elder Clayton, and sister Clayton spoke to us. I felt like I needed to improve myself, and work harder to improve me, and my companions relationship.







My District: left to right, Back row: Elder Barrow from Texas, Sister Greenburg from Murray Utah, Elder Hanson from Missouri, Me. Middle Row: Elder Tingey from Mesa Arizona, Elder Kendrick from South Ogden Utah, Elder House from San diego California, Elder Uitu from American Samoa, Elder Covington from Sandy Utah, Elder Koleni from Western Samoa. Front Row: Elder Dunn from Pleasant Grove Utah, and Elder Anderson from Farmington Utah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment