Monday, May 1, 2017

Elder Sien sees a familiar face from home

Our friend Nathan travels for work to Kwajalein Island a few times a year. Because Jacob is serving so close in Ebeye, Nathan was able to take a ferry and attend Stake Conference and see Elder Sien.  What an amazing experience for both of them.  Thank you so much Nathan! Heavenly Father is so aware, what a tender mercy. 

We sent Jacob an embarrassing backpack full of his favorite snacks.  The backpack has a minion that says, "All in favor say EYE"  We could not resist a good pun and changed it to "All in favor say EBEYE!"  

Enjoy the pictures from Nathan.  Here is part of the e-mail he sent us,



"I met up with Elder Sien today.  He looks good.  He was super embarrassed about the backpack but seemed happy to get it.  It sounds like he is having a great mission.  He looked happy.  I gave him the hug as promised.  We talked for a few minutes and then I tried to take a video of him sharing his testimony in Marshallese.  I’m so sad and so sorry because the video didn’t record.  I only got a few seconds of video before he started and a few after he ended.  It was such a neat testimony.  I really felt the spirit.  I’m attaching a few of the frames from the video.  His companion was cracking up that I made Jacob share his testimony."













3 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great missionary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great!! I love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is looking so great, way better than I thought!

    ReplyDelete